About Six Flags Over Texas
Located in Arlington, Texas, just outside of Dallas, Six Flags Over Texas is a fun, family friendly theme park offering live entertainment, thrill rides, kiddie rides, shopping, dining, and more.
This popular attraction offers a full day of fun for the entire family, and plays host to thousands of visitors each day. www.sixflags.com/overtexas
SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS.
The Comfort Suites Las Colinas is conveniently located just a short drive away from Six Flags Over Texas and other top local attractions. With convenient airport shuttle service, spacious guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, top hotel amenities, and unique hotel packages for Texas vacations, the Comfort Suites Las Colinas is a comfortable and convenient hotel choice for your next trip to Irving, Texas.
SIX FLAGS THRILL RIDES.
Six Flags Over Texas is home to more than 50 rides, including exciting thrill rides that are sure to shock even the most avid coaster fan. Check out thrilling rides like Superman: Tower of Power, Tony Hawk’s Big Spin, Divebomber Alley, Texas Giant, Runaway Mountain, and the Shockwave. No matter what level of thrill you’re looking for, you’ll find it at Six Flags Over Texas.
SIX FLAGS FAMILY AND KIDDIE RIDES.
Even the littlest thrill seeker can have plenty of fun at Six Flags Over Texas. The little ones can have fun on a wide range of rides designed just for them, from spinning teacups to bumper cars and a pint sized Ferris wheel. Parents can join in the fun with our family rides, all designed for families to enjoy together. Try a ride on our nutty gondola ride, get a thrill on our mini roller coaster, get wet in our “sprayground”, or enjoy a 3-D movie together. Six Flags Over Texas is truly a family friendly place to spend the day.
SIX FLAGS ATTRACTIONS.
Visitors can enjoy the best in live entertainment, 3-D movies, special events and so much more. Six Flags Over Texas offers endless opportunities for entertainment, dining, shopping and fun. Visit our character-themed areas, pick up a souvenir at one of our shops and souvenir stands, play games, and enjoy a meal with the family, all inside the park.
SPECIAL EVENTS AT SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS.
Six Flags Over Texas is more than just a fun, family oriented theme park. Take advantage of the wide variety of seasonal events happening throughout the year, like
- Spring Break Out. This two-week long event lets kids on vacation enjoy the park, plus event, games, concerts, and more.
- Festival Latino. Held each April, this fun event celebrates Hispanic and Latino heritage with arts, crafts, live music, dance performances, and authentic cuisine.
- Best of Texas Festival. This event, held each September, celebrates everything Texas with a wide range of arts and crafts, authentic Texas cuisine, live music, entertainment, and more.
- Fright Fest. Visitors can test their mettle at this scary event featuring haunted houses, ghosts, spooky music, and more.
- Holiday in the Park. Celebrate the season with holiday displays, twinkling Christmas lights, a snow hill, live shows, seasonal food, and more
VISIT SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS.
Six Flags Over Texas is open February-December. Days and operating hours vary. Ticket prices range from $29-49, with discounts available online. Parking rates range from $15 for general to $30 for valet. ATMs are located at several locations throughout the park, and all-day locker rentals are available in the entry mall. Be sure to check park hours and event listings before your visit at www.sixflags.com/overTexas/info/parkInfo.aspx.